Terms and Conditions
- Hits: 2389
1. By enrolling as a member in the Programme ("Member"), or by utilizing any of Home-Fix applications ("Applications"), you agree to be bound by this Agreement. Please be aware that participation in the Programme and the opportunity to earn cashback are offered at the reasonable discretion of Home-Fix, and Home-Fix has the right to change this Agreement in whole or in part, with notice as set forth below.
2. My Home-Fix Gold Programme ("Programme") is proprietary to Home-Fix (M) Sdn Bhd. ("Home-Fix") where acceptance of any person(s) to the Programme shall be subject to the approval of Home-Fix and once accepted by Home-Fix, participation by any such person ("Member") in the Programme shall be subject to the following Terms and Conditions. The Programme is open only to Malaysia residents and shall only be valid within Malaysia ("Territory") either at Home-Fix outlets ("Outlet") situated within such Territory.
3. The Programme and any Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time, shall be governed by the laws of the Territory and both Member and Home-Fix agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Territory.
4. Any person desiring to become a Member must complete and submit an electronic application prescribed by Home-Fix or enrolment assisted by staff of Home-Fix at any Outlet or calling Home-Fix Contact Centre at 03-6150 1829, the participation in the programme shall at all times be subject to the terms and conditions contained herein. Applicants must be aged 18 or over and only local corresponding address is applicable.
5. The Member warrants and represents that the details and particulars contained in the application referred to in Clause 3 above shall be true. Upon approval by Home-Fix, the Member may commence Qualifying Purchases for the purposes of accumulating points under the Programme, subject to the terms and conditions herein.
6. The Member must notify Home-Fix promptly in writing or calling Home-Fix Contact Centre of any changes to his/her details and/or particulars submitted to Home-Fix or stated in his/her application. Home-Fix shall not be liable for any claims, demands, liabilities or actions arising out of or in connection with the Programme where such claims, demands, liabilities or actions would not have arisen but for the Member's failure to notify Home-Fix of such changes.
7. For security purposes, it is recommended that the Member memorize password and not write it down. The member is responsible for keeping password and other account information confidential. Home-Fix is entitled to act on instructions received under the Member's password and is not responsible for any credits or debits made to the Member's account by someone else who uses the Member's password.
8. Home-Fix may, at its sole discretion, change or terminate the Membership or Programme at any time without notice or reason.
9. A Member may at any time terminate his/her Membership by informing Home-Fix Contact Centre. In such an event, Home-Fix shall not be responsible or liable for any unredeemed HFRM, which shall be automatically forfeited upon such termination by Member without notice to the Member.
10. A Member account will expire and become inactive after twenty-four (24) months from last purchase. Home-Fix reserves the right to close the account permanently and cease to maintain the account records and Program access.
11. By participating in the Programme, the Member shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. Members must agree not to use the Programme for any illegal or fraudulent activity. If the Member engages in any fraudulent or deceptive activity, Home-Fix reserves the right to terminate the membership.
13. Home-Fix Gold benefits are determined based on the amount of “spending” you make and the number of “Home-Fix Ringgit Malaysia (HFRM)” that you earn through your spending at Home-Fix stores in Malaysia only. For every hundred (100) Ringgit Malaysia that you spend in Malaysia with your registered Member account, you will receive HFRM2.50 cashback, except during limited time promotions when Home-Fix may offer “Bonus HFRM" on featured products and/or services.
14. HFRM is tagged to the Membership and can only be used to offset the Member's purchase amount at Home-Fix. HFRM cannot be exchanged for cash, whether in whole or in part. Where the value of goods and/or services which the Member wishes to use Cashback exceeds the amount of HFRM in his/her account, the Member shall pay the difference to the price of purchases.
15. HFRM will be awarded to a Member for the purchases of items as Home-Fix shall designate from time to time in its absolute discretion (""Qualifying Purchases""). Member shall inform Cashier before making the purchase, failing which, HFRM will not be credited. Any purchases other than the Qualifying Purchases shall not be considered as Qualifying Purchases and shall not be awarded any HFRM, unless otherwise notified by Home-Fix.
* Accruing of HFRM are not valid for painting packages, value added services and periodic promotion with other business partners.
16. Qualifying Purchase excludes any purchases made with vouchers.
17. Home-Fix may issue members Bonus HFRM from time to time, based on certain pre-determined criteria (For e.g. Every RM100 spent = HF RM2.50 cashback).
18. The Member must have a minimum of RM1 to offset any purchase. HFRM balances remain in the Member's account for potential cashback on the next purchase.
19. Home-Fix reserves the right to determine, vary or change from time to time the type or quantum of Qualifying Purchases and the corresponding amount of HFRM or Bonus HFRM to be awarded without prior notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever. Home-Fix also reserves the right to impose restrictions, from time to time, in respect of the frequency and/or quantum, on the amount of HFRM that can be accumulated on such Membership in a single calendar day, week or month or such periods as Home-Fix deems fit, notwithstanding the type or quantum of the Qualifying Purchases made.
20. In the case where valid Qualifying Purchases were made but were not recorded, Members shall be required to provide proofs of purchase including receipts for crediting cashback for such valid Qualifying Purchases. Home-Fix reserves the right to accept or reject such proofs at its absolute discretion.
21. Once the Member's account is credited with the cashback corresponding to the Qualifying Purchases, the HFRM balance is available for view on the Member's account page. No physical monthly statement will be sent to the Member.
22. The HFRM awarded and credited to the Member cannot be transferred, assigned to another Member or any other Membership issued by or on behalf of Home-Fix or combined or aggregated with the HFRM of such Membership or otherwise dealt with except in accordance with this Agreement.
23. HFRM accumulated in the account will be available for cashback through purchases at Home-Fix.
24. To receive accrued Cashback and any other rewards, the Member must establish and maintain an active account with Home-Fix ("Active Account") with necessary information for validation: First Name and Last Name, NRIC, mobile number, a valid email address at which you are able to receive email, and a password to protect your account. To maintain your Active Account, you must update your information if it changes or have accrued Cashback at any time within the last twenty-four (24) months.
25. Member, can use their HFRM in his/her account, subject to meeting any conditions that Home-Fix may impose, for an instant cashback, subject to availability or while stock last.
26. The use of the Cashback is subject to the terms and conditions contained therein and are valid for use only at Home-Fix Outlets as are stated thereon.
27. Cashback can be used for onsite purchases of Home-Fix products. A Member can top-up the difference in price between the value in the Cashback and product purchased by Cash/Credit Card subject to terms and conditions.
28. Cashback or/and Products, once redeemed, cannot be revoked, exchanged, returned or refunded. In any and all circumstances, any deduction of points from the Member's account shall not be reversed.
29. Home-Fix or its representative shall not be held liable for any death or injury or consequential loss or damage of any nature arising from the redemption, supply or use of the Rewards or from the loss, theft or destruction of the Rewards.
30. Notwithstanding any other provisions and without prejudice to any other rights and remedies stated herein, Home-Fix reserves the right to deduct HFRM from the Member's account or refuse the Cashback or to recall such redeemed Rewards under the following circumstances:
a) HFRM suspected to be fraudulently recorded or obtained;
b) any HFRM erroneously awarded due to system glitches or any other reasons;
c) any HFRM derived from any transaction, which has been cancelled, voided, refunded or reversed, and
d) any HFRM derived from the purchase of inventory and stocks by a Member who is appointed to operate, manage or work at an Outlet of Home-Fix Contact Centre.
31. "Home-Fix has the right, without prior notice and assigning any reasons whatsoever, to determine and change from time to time:
a) the Rewards offered in the Programme as listed in the Rewards Terms & Conditions or in any other documents; and
b) the qualifying HFRM required for redemption of Rewards."
32. The Member agrees that Home-Fix may from time to time, without giving prior notice to the Member vary, add or amend the terms and conditions herein set out. In the event the Member is not agreeable to such variation, addition and/or amendments, the Member shall terminate his/her Membership by informing the Home-Fix Contact Centre within 10 working days from the date of such variation, addition or amendment, failing which the Member shall be deemed to have accepted the variation, addition and/or amendments of the terms and conditions herein.
33. Home-Fix reserves the right to invite or allow any other companies to participate in the Programme and in such event to modify the Programme and any of the terms and conditions provided herein or other agreements or documents relating to the Programme, including the terms and conditions of redeeming Rewards.
Disclosure of Information
34. The Member hereby authorizes Home-Fix to use their particulars and data, including data relating to purchases and mode(s) of payments, to be passed or disclosed between Home-Fix, its affiliates and its Programme contractors or suppliers for the purpose of maintaining the Member's account with and continued participation of the Programme.
Security of Member's User ID and Password
35. The Member shall take all necessary precautions and security measures to ensure the User ID and Password assigned to him/her are kept confidential. Member shall not disclose the User ID and Password to anyone else.
Exclusion of Liability
36. The Member assumes all risk and liability for loss, damage, or injury to the person or property of the Member or others arising out of the Member's participation in the Programme. Home-Fix shall not be liable for any loss or damage including but not limited to personal injury, death or loss of or damage to property suffered by the Member arising out of and in connection with the Member's participation in the Programme unless such loss or damage is caused directly by any willful misconduct of Home-Fix.
37. Home-Fix shall not be liable for any loss of accumulated HFRM or loss or damage suffered as a result of any defect or error in any machines or inability to retrieve any information or data from the computer system.
38. Without prejudice to any other terms and conditions set out herein, any liability Home-Fix may have to Members arising out of the redemption of Rewards which cannot be excluded or which is not already provided herein is hereby limited, where permitted, to the reinstatement of such points of such Rewards as Home-Fix shall at its discretion determine.
39. Home-Fix shall not be liable howsoever for any errors, delays, loss or damage, which may be directly or indirectly due to breakdown, failure of machinery or the processor; or industry dispute, war, act of God, system failure and anything outside the control of Home-Fix.
40. Home-Fix shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Member due to the following reasons:
a) any delay or failure in replacing the Rewards;
b) any loss, theft or damage to any Rewards in the course of delivery or post;
c) any statement, communication or implication arising from any revocation, suspension or restriction of the use of the Rewards; and
d) any failure or omission to notify the Member of any changes in the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Rewards Guide, participating companies, Qualifying Purchases and HFRM awarded for Qualifying Purchases.
41. Any claims or disputes relating to the Programme or the use of the Rewards shall be referred directly to Home-Fix for decision, whose decision shall be final and binding on the Member and Home-Fix's records of all matters relating to the Programme shall be conclusive and binding on the Member.
42. Home-Fix reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the Programme at any time without assigning any reasons therefore. Upon notification of the withdrawal or termination, the Member shall have one month from the date of the notification or such period as Home-Fix shall state in such notice, to use outstanding HFRM. Upon expiry of the aforesaid notice, the HFRM remaining in the Member's account shall be nullified and invalidated and Home-Fix shall have no obligations or liabilities in respect of such points, by way of compensation or otherwise, to the Member and the Member shall have no further claims whatsoever against Home-Fix.
43. Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement, Home-Fix's rights and entitlement under this Agreement shall continue to remain in full force and effect and shall survive any cancellation, revocation or suspension of the Programme, or the Member's participation in the Programme.
44. Any terms or conditions found to be invalid or unenforceable, whether by law or regulations or otherwise, such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed from this Agreement and the invalidity or unenforceability of such terms or conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other terms or provisions herein contained which shall remain in full force and effect.
45. The terms and conditions herein stated shall be in addition to and not in derogation of any specific agreement or arrangement with regard to the Programme now or hereafter, and from time to time, subsisting between Home-Fix and the Member or any terms and conditions that may be specified in any written communication notified by Home-Fix to the Member from time to time.
46. Any abuse or fraud with respect to points under the Programme or redemption of Rewards will result in the cancellation of the Member's participation in the Programme, revocation of HFRM or return of redeemed Rewards (or its reasonable compensation thereto).
47. Home-Fix shall have the right to freely assign, at any time, to any affiliate or third party, these terms and conditions, the Programme, the ownership of the Rewards and/or the Member's account in respect of the Programme and/or any of its rights, obligations or liabilities hereunder, without the consent of the Member.